Sunday, July 6, 2008

When is the last time you seen one?

My friend who has over 500 cable channels asked everyone this question at a poker night the other day and was acting like he is above watching an adult movie. So everyone the first time around was being prude in there answers and when it came around to my turn I told them the truth and about the others in the room that were lieing and that watching an adult movie if your an adult is perfectly fine and natural and hell even fun.

Then I asked him when was the last time he watched HBO or showtime late at night and he said just about every night he does and I told him to go shut the fuck up after that comment because those movies are just as adult as most dvds you can buy. So my question to you men is when is the last time to seen one and be real.

No comments: